Monday, May 4, 2009

Can you make money with Yuwie?

I have just joined up with Yuwie (http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=36806 - if you want to be my friend).





Apparently you make money just for using it.





Has it worked for anyone else?

Can you make money with Yuwie?
I just joined as well. From what I can see... Yes, you can make money, but it's a long way off. There's a certain amount of page views you'll need to get on your page before you can request a payment. So, unless you have TONS of referrals and a very popular page, your first payout might be in 6 months to a year. Page views are paid based on Yuwie's advertising rates, and that rate varies. Earning reports based on how many views your page has gotten are generated between the 10th and 15th of each month. I'm not sure if there's a minimum payout or not before they send you your earnings Via Paypal or check, I'll have to wait and see, but I have a feeling that any tangible payout is very far off.





In the end, it's how you use it. If you create a popular page, with pictures and interesting blogs, eventually , you might make some money.





My advice, make a good effort on your page and have fun, but don't worry too much about payment. If it works out, you'll be pleasantly surprised later on.
Reply:http://r.yuwie.com/jakey16 Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment