Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Holidays! I need HELP.?

I'm a stay home mom because I live away from home were my family lives and my husband is in the military. Anyways we are so broke, we are struggling in getting everybodys present, the only one that works is my husband, I don't even have the money I was saving to buy him a present no more and I do feel bad, I had to use it to help him out a bit. He's my husband and he tries to spoil me as much as he can, so I would love to surprise him. I would love to work at home, to be able to stay with my baby. I'm in need of money, so I waned to know if you guys know if the work at home jobs are really true....? I've also heard about this website that's like Myspace but it's called Yuwie, is it really true it pays you to use it? I asked somebody else about it and she told me it was true. I will really appreciate all the help from you guys.





Thanks.......♥

Happy Holidays! I need HELP.?
You are not going to make money on Yuwie.





If you are staying home with your child, why not babysit another child....daycare is quit lucrative.





Also, if you want to make money on the internet, most of the offers are scams. One way that does work is to sell on ebay. The key is to get items extremely cheap [like garage sale or 75% clearance] and re-sale. You must be careful to understand what items will sell and understand how to be a good seller.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment