Thursday, November 19, 2009

Earning using Internet Jobs, social community sites.?

Friends, can u please send me information on legal online jobs, it should work, pays well, NO FAKES.





Well I have heard many. But before I take a step forward, I would like to hear from you, your views.


Presently i have joined Yuwie, which pays you for being social on the net, for referring friends, viewing own/others profiles, pictures, videos, layouts, blogs, clubs, writing blogs, comments, messages, etc, Join me through this addesss if u like http://r.yuwie.com/jdanloves





Well for the question above, anwsers are anxiously anticipated.

Earning using Internet Jobs, social community sites.?
I used to own a website about all of this stuff. I suggest associatedcontent.com (you can write articles for money), fusioncash.net (surveys and offers for money), and surveysaavy.com.





Also try mystery shopping, it's actually pretty fun and pays pretty well. Try shopnchek.com





Also, although I haven't heard much about it, I stumbled upon friendster.com, a social networking site that pays out ad revenue. Might be worth checking out.





I hope this helps out a little.
Reply:I have some FREE to join programs here: http://earnol.blogspot.com/


They welcome international members. You can earn free money by viewing ads - pay to read emails %26amp; click ads or doing free offers etc.





Personally I received payment many time from these sites especially BuxTo - http://tinyurl.com/257okw is going to earn you nice profit if you can build your downline well. Of course you can still earn alone.





How much you're earning depend how hard working you're in recruiting downline, doing promotion (PaidToPromote link in PTR) and click all ads. But remember these are not get rich quick scheme.


No comments:

Post a Comment