Monday, November 16, 2009

What is the real catch on Yuwie.com?

I just heard about this website...it actually will pay you to network in it...just like myspace...but u get paid....so what's the deal with it?..does anyone know more about it?...how do you get the money?...Who actually has an account?


WHAT'S THE CATCH?

What is the real catch on Yuwie.com?
I signed up a while back, you get money by just doing normal things like having people add you as a friend. The catch is that it pays very little and you need to reach a minimum before you can cash out. Honestly, I know quite a few people who have signed up and none have ever cashed out yet, and I dont even use the site anymore,. To be honest I think its a waste of time.


Your better off doing surveys online for some extra cash, or paid to post sites like the ones here http://cashforunow.blogspot.com
Reply:My brother in law is with yuwie. He showed me a few months ago. He has made money online in his account but not very much. It seems like the catch is basically your time. Its a time waster and im sure you can find a better way to spend your time than yuwie. He tried to recruit me and i refrained because it seemed so pyramid scammish. But honestly its hard to get to the top of any pyramid.. Look at the pyramid you are very likely in now.. Your Job.

internet

No comments:

Post a Comment