Monday, November 16, 2009

Do you really get paid on Yuwie.com?

Basically facebook walls and groups are being spammed with links to this site, saying if you sign up and refer people, you get paid. But i signed up and it didn't ask me how i'd like to be paid (like through paypal or anything) so has anyone else heard of this? Is it real? They say they pay you from advertisers on their site...?

Do you really get paid on Yuwie.com?
I'm sorry for the spam ... it makes us all look bad on Yuwie :( I will inform people about Yuwie but I will not SPAM them LOL.





Yes we do get paid.





My referral link is: http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=94788


My profile link is: http://www.yuwie.com/profile/?id=94788





As proof you can visit "oldbuddy" he got paid I think $50 or something like that.


His blog link is: http://www.yuwie.com/blog/entry.asp?id=5...





(if you see an ad instead of a profile, just skip the ad or refresh the page, ads are how Yuwie and it's members get paid)





Each month Yuwie updates your earnings, they normally would pay-out at $50, but now they dropped it down to $25. So once your account reaches $25 they'll pay you. They need your Tax ID # to pay you though, just to let you know. So both individuals and businesses as well as nonprofits can sign-up for this great new social network ;-)





Remember who told ya "AVegan", thanks!





Also, you have to go into your account settings. Yuwie doesn't out-right ask you how you want to get paid LOL! Of course they'd rather you not fill-out your info and that's one less member they have to pay lol ;-)


You can get paid via check in the mail or via paypal. You will have to fill out the Tax Form though before anything happens.





I didn't reach my $25 pay-out yet, I'm only up to $15. It's not just referrals, it's mainly about page views ;-) view my blog enough times or my pictures and I get paid Muhahahahaaaa referrals just help the lazy ppl ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment