Monday, November 16, 2009

Have anybody heard about Yuwie here?

It has the same features like myspace, the only difference is that you will earn if someone view your profile, pictures, blogs, and if you received comments as well. If you invited a friend, you will have your earning in all of her actions too. I was invited by a friend and i think I am having a lot of point to be converted but does it really works?

Have anybody heard about Yuwie here?
I've heard of it but no living proof that it really pays. Maybe I am not lucky enough to talk to anyone who already got payment of it.
Reply:Hi Phoenix,





I've been on it for a short time now and am thoroughly pleased. My August earnings were $90 and change. Can't beat that with a stick!





Here's some good in depth information I found on Yuwie:


http://www.aaroncook.com/2007/... Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment